Sunday, January 28, 2007

Latest spam

Introducing the morons who've filled my inbox:

  • PaulRubeal - with the busted spacebar.
  • Dan Molinaro, who says he's from Bismarck, North Dakota.
  • Ethan Wayne
  • Saunders Triplett
  • Perry Mertens
  • ned aleta - of the broken shift key
  • Kathrine Haney
  • Raymundo Titor
  • Vito Peel - sounds like a blender. "Ladies and gentleman, I'm here to demonstrate the amazing Vito Peel. It chops, it dices!"

I also get a bunch of messages from "Free Hoodia," could be a rallying cry. Free Hoodia! "Jose Hoodia is still being held as a political prisoner in this humid tropical dictatorship..."

My favorite subject lines are the ones that promise to help me with my "tonnage." Hey, since when is an extra 15 pounds "tonnage"? Ya catch more flies with honey...

No comments: