Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Kebbie Loves Ken, redux

Back in Sept '06, I posted about a shop in Skaneateles, New York opened by a Bogalusa native and her husband - Kebbie and Ken Rosenberg.

An anonymous commenter warned that all is not what it seemed:

This store has a history of ripping off the artists whose products populate the shelves. Refusing to pay for merchandise sold & refusing to return products to the artisan, they should not be done business with.
Okay.

I finally looked up their BBB record:
Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s).
Thanks for that tip, Anonymous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hosted a plant swap in 2009. This person showed up at my very fist swap and stole plants off the table in front all the other participants. A person pointed this out to me. So when I caught her, I asked her to stop. She complained that she wasn't going to wait till all the good plants were gone to take a turn. When most of the people were leaving the organizer tried to give me some plants and she said she was taking the left overs home with her. Even with verbally telling her not to do this, and having to pull her hand off a large potted plant, she finally got in her car full of plants without a thanks or apology when caught but angry. I made sure its the same person because she mentioned the pottery shop, and she had a B&B also. I usually don't say stuff unless I experience it for myself giving persons the benefit of the doubt.
Since I saw this same behavior at other events including her advertising her last venture "Just Junque", which is also on the internet, beware.